What Information Do We Receive?
We receive the personal data You voluntarily provide to us by e-mail, by completing web-based questionnaires, and by using other means of direct communication with You. When placing an order, You must specify Your name, contact information, delivery address and any other information You wish to provide.
How Do We Use the Received Personal Data?
We can use the received personal data in order to
- provide You with the services and information You request,
- process Your orders and draw up the necessary documents,
- provide You with efficient customer support,
- help prevent threats or fraudulent activities,
- send You newsletters if You have clearly agreed to receive them,
- comply with the requirements of the regulatory enactments.
We may share Your information with the third parties to comply with the regulatory requirements, to cooperate with the supervisory authorities, to help prevent criminal activity, and to protect Your legal rights and the legal rights of other persons.
How Do We Protect Personal Data?
We use various technical and organizational security measures to protect Your personal data. Your personal data shall be available only to a limited number of authorized persons.
How Long Do We Store Personal Data?
We store Your personal data for as long as we need them, in accordance with the purpose of their obtainment, as well as in accordance with the requirements the regulatory enactments.
Cookies are small text files that are stored by the websites You visit on Your computer. They are used to maintain the website running and to provide information to the website owners.
This website can set the following cookies:
- Functional cookies. These cookies are necessary for You to navigate the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we will not be able to provide the services You have requested, such as the functionality of a shopping cart.
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to obtain statistics on our website sessions. We use this information to improve website performance and for the promotional activities.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies are used to improve the advertising efficiency and to serve ads that attract You the most.
- Cookies from a third party service provider. Cookies may be set by the following third party service providers used on this website: Facebook Like button, YouTube videos, other services. Some of these cookies may be used to track Your activity on other websites and we cannot control them, as these cookies are not set by our website.
How to Disable Cookies?
To disable cookies, You can use the private browsing mode provided by most browsers (private window, incognito window, or InPrivate window). Any cookies created while private browsing are deleted as soon as You close all browser windows.
You can use the free Your Online Choices or YourAdChoices tool to disable the receipt and use of information necessary to serve targeted advertising.
Your Rights In Relation To Your Personal Data
You have the following rights in relation to Your personal data:
- Right to access information. You have the right to receive information about why and how Your personal data is processed. You have the right to receive a copy of Your personal data in our possession in a widely used electronic format free of charge.
- Right to correction. You have the right to correct or complete inaccurate or incomplete personal data without undue delay.
- The right to be forgotten. You have the right to withdraw Your consent to the processing of personal data and to request deletion of Your personal data without undue delay, as soon as the data is no longer needed for the provision of the services You requested and for the compliance with the requirements of the regulatory enactments.
- Right to restriction of processing. You have the right to restrict the processing of Your personal data if You object to this, and we have no legal basis to continue processing, if You dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful, or if You request the enforcement or protection of Your legal rights.
- Right to objection. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data at any time, unless it is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or there is an undeniable legal basis for the processing.
Other rights in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Regulation. For more information, visit the EU data protection homepage: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens_en For data processing issues, please contact us by email email@example.com.